With new Clients and new licensed Caregivers coming into our “Family” every week, it has become essential that we manage our care services with a state-of-the-art software system that enables us to keep an effective vigil over the Golden Heart Family, 24/7.
SmartCare is specifically designed to help us provide the best possible care to our clients. Golden Heart SmartCare stands for Scheduling, Management, Accounting & Resource Technology. In a nutshell…
- The Client Management system enables us to establish a care plan for each individual with limitless options to set up services that are unique to Golden Heart and each Client.
- The Scheduling System enables us to effectively manage the care schedules for unlimited Clients, keeping track of their preferred schedules, favorite Caregivers, and future appointments.
- The Client Management and Scheduling Systems combined enable us to keep the communication channels open among Clients, Staff, and Management — even acute care facilities and medical practitioners if required.
- External Log-In capability enables the Family of our Clients to visit the site and view the care plan and daily progress of their loved one. (This is done with Client’s permission.)
- The Human Resource Management system enables us to keep track of the skills, licenses, education, and performance history of each valued staff member.
- The Payroll System ensures accuracy and efficiency for processing payroll.
- The Billing System ensures accuracy and efficiency for processing billing; it also provides a documented record of service for insurance and tax deduction purposes.
- The Payroll and Billing Systems are both linked to a GPS tracking clock-in system which enables us to know exactly when each Caregiver arrives and departs their Client’s home. This is very effective for client safety, payroll processing, and accurate billing.
- SMARTCare provides many other features that assist us in our management, networking, and strategic planning.
- SMARTCare saves us immeasurable time that can be better spent on our valued Clients.
- Most of all, it is a 24/7 communication system shared by Client/Family/Caregiver/Company and other relevant stakeholders – providing transparency which is the best possible safety network!
For more information, send us an email to email@example.com.